Fresh air is chemically different from the recirculated air we breath indoors. When we are in a confined space the air we breath looses its purity. So it make sense that the germs and pollutants are breathed over and over again. To counteract that, fresh air decreases the survival of bacteria and viruses.
- Re-circulated air leads to fatigue, irritability, drowsiness & dullness of mind
- There is a direct correlation between oxygen levels and serotonin production
- White blood cells need oxygen to fight germs and bacteria
- Your brain needs oxygen for greater concentration, better clarity and sharper memory
- Open the windows and put on a screen door
- Vitamin D3 production from the sunlight is a pre-hormone for many internal functions
- Sunlight’s electromagnetic contribution to your health is underestimated and not yet fully understood
- Sunshine helps to kill pain, reduces the risk of heart attack & stroke by producing nitric oxide
- Sunshine affects the metabolism to the point of helping to burn fat
- Plants aren’t the only ones to convert sunlight to energy
- The warmth of the sun improves circulation & lowers blood pressure & cholesterol
- Sunshine improves the mood & lessens stress by producing more serotonin
- Sunning your belly helps with gut health
- The suns rays kill bacteria and fungus and is a natural disinfectant
- Sunlight helps regulate the Circadian Rhythm and produces melatonin for a better sleep
Getting fresh air and sunshine is an easy way to improve your physical and mental being. No pills are needed and no negative side-effects will occur. You will be more productive and get a good nights sleep. Give yourself and your body a break by heading outdoors for some fresh air and sunshine.
You have the power to heal yourself, it is your birthright. And it is my mission to help you learn the many ways available to you.